Happy Weigh In


I weighed this morning and was happy to see 198.4! That is the lowest I have been since April. For all of one week. I haven't been focusing too much on food. Just eating right. I guess the nuts weren't the worse thing ever. I have walked EVERY SINGLE DAY. I am going to do one more month at the gym. I am just starting to enjoy the weights. I am going without some other "luxuries" to pay for the gym. I will be glad when summer is over and I can go back to walking outside and riding my bike. I am going to try and keep the loss and not gain it back. That's been my M.O. for the past year.

My worrying was much better yesterday. I wish I had insurance. I think I would see about getting some hormones. But I don't, so I will have to deal. Prayer and meditation will have to do for now.

I just read on FB that my Gdaughter had her arm jerked out of place. I guess she was standing on the headboard and her sister pushed her off. They call it nursemaid's elbow. She had it before. Poor little thing. It must have happened well after I went to bed, so my daughter didn't call me. It was her 1st day all alone at home with her baby brother . Everyone else went to school. I was thinking I would go out and help my daughter get the kid's ready for school, but it's a 60 miles round trip and I just can't afford the gas, plus I have to work later this morning. I wish we lived closer. There was a cute pic of her on FB that I tried to download but can't find it. She was all smiles watching a movie on the ipad. You'll have to use your imagination. The two sister's are in the pic, the smaller one is the "nursemaid".

Here's to a worry free day!

Keep the mood and the food real................

Side note....I dreamed Tina Fey and I wrote the screenplay for the next Oscar winning movie. It was some kind of animated thing. Better start dress shopping :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer