Spiritual Goals

Wow! Where did the week go? I haven't done lick of packing. My friend will be coming today and then I am going to try and get lots done Saturday. No playing this weekend. Work! Work! Work! I have been doing ok this both work and school. Weight was down again this Wed...197.6. I was pleasantly surprised once again. I have been walking all mornings but Tuesday and Thursday. I have school very early and this morning I am going to finish some homework. I was thinking of ways to make it better, so I am going to do it. I have to go over some spelling words. I am a pretty good speller, so I hope I do ok.

Went to my Bishop last night and I have achieve a huge spiritual goal that I have been shooting for, for a long time. My son and his wife have bought a house. Went and looked at that. Very nice. Hope they will be happy there.

Well that's really about it for now. I best get to that homework. It's suppose to be more intense heat this weekend. I will be so glad to have summer over. SO GLAD.

Have a great weekend.....Keep the mood and the food real...........

Comments

  1. Blogger should have a "like" button, like facebook. Because I like everything about this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear the scale is going down and you're feeling good. Way to go on the huge spiritual goal reached. Good luck with the homework I'm sure you'll do great with the spelling words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer