DONE !!

I am all moved as of 9:22 AM. It was a hot, hard job, but it's done. All the young hubs in my church were at a marriage and family class, so I got stuck with old men that couldn't lift more then 10 lbs:) That's not quite true. My son and SIL helped. I got 3 young men to help me yesterday morning, then we moved the rest of the stuff this morning. It was mostly all out by last night. The really big stuff.

So I love it and I couldn't be happier. I am going to take my time unpacking and go through my crap, most of it is, and donate a lot of stuff. The air conditioning is SO much better. The place is so much bigger. I am just so glad it's done. Yesterday while I was moving I just kept thinking about what Shelly said, something about it being worth suffering for a day. She was right. I can say that now, that it's done :)

I love fresh starts! Have a good long weekend.

Keep the mood and the food real.......

Comments

  1. I'm so happy you're all moved in! You should take before and after pictures so we can see your new pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad!! Have fun putting your new home together!!! Fresh starts are amazing!!

    Keep focused on your health & Fitness plan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman