I Really Have Changed !

Friday, Friday! I have no homework this weekend. You can just imagine the huge smile on my face. I am going to redo the computer project we did in class, but that's just to make sure I can recreate it on my own. I turned in my "big" essay yesterday. I wrote about my Little Lady from last year at this time. She was easy to write about, she was such a character. It made me miss her like crazy.

I am helping out tomorrow at Mr. King's wake tomorrow. I will get to meet all his family. That's the fun part. I am walking every day again. Weight is down again this week. Lowest in over a year. It feels good to have my pants falling off my butt!

This weekend is also General Conference. This happens twice a year. Our church leaders come together and give us uplifting messages and guidance. You watch via the internet at lds.org. It's on at 10:00 MST. Listen in, it always makes me feel better. About life in general and about me. If you miss it live, the rerun it and there will be a link on the website.

I have noticed that my eating has become routine. The way I eat. I haven't been to a fast food place, besides Subway since I moved in to the new place. I have been too busy to think about food. Whoopee! Being busy is really good, at least for me it is. Not too busy, but not having all that free time to eat and think about eating. I have really changed! It just happened. Over time without me really noticing. I feel good about that. I was so afraid when I stopped smoking that my weight would shoot up, but it didn't. I put thought and behavior modification back in June, but it hasn't been as hard as thought it would be. I really am my own worse enemy. Slowly that is changing too!

Have a great weekend!

Keep the mood and the food real..............

Comments

  1. How wonderful that your healthy eating has become automatic!

    Have a great weekend, Dana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about Mr. King.
    Glad to hear that you are in the groove, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that feeling when ANY new healthy ANY HABIT comes routine.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman