Moving Day

Today is the day. It's moving day. I am anxious to see how this plays out. I only saw the new place once. I can't really remember it. I just remember that it's not this place. Moving out and up! Gotta keep it short, I have some more home work to do. Another spelling test today.

Like I said, strangely not freaking out. Last night's dream? I was on a boat with Betty White and there was a typhoon. Was wondering if I should tie myself to the boat or put on a life jacket. I wonder what that means. Any thoughts?

I was reading posts from this time last year. Made me cry. I stayed in that work situation for way to long. I remember how degraded I felt. Today I can see that it was the best thing that happened to me. Then I thought they had ruined my life. Getting fired at 50, on my birthday. Yep, best thing that happened to me.

Keep the mood and the food real........

Comments

  1. Good luck with this big step forward. You are doing amazing things, Dana. I'm so proud of you and for you. Everything will work out just as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move. It's exciting to go to a new place!!

    Keep focused on your health & fitness journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with move in day.
    Betty White eh......at least you'd go out laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the move goes well for you and quick. Good luck with the homework too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder if Cloris Leachman will show up in your dreams tonight? Or maybe Mary Tyler Moore? She'd help you set up your new place, nice lady that she is!

    Hope the move goes well and you enjoy your new start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought of you when I did my weight lifting.
    We CAN do hard things.
    And about looking back a year ago -
    If I had gotten my wishes granted,
    I would have been miserable today!
    So it's onward and downward for the lot of us!
    PS... take the Life Jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a good example of seeing the good in things. I hope you have many more blessings to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman