Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mr King Passed Today

Mr King passed away today. Yesterday his wife released back to Heavenly Father. I consider that to be the most amazing act of faith. They had just celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary at the 1st of this month. I will miss seeing them at the breakfast table drinking their instant coffee with CNN blasting in the background. They loved Nutella on toast. Every morning!

I think I still have a job. She will need someone to check in on everyday. I am waiting to see if the daughter talks her into going back Ohio. I am all for whatever is best for her. I love this lady! Still not freaking out. What will be will be.

I hope I can show as much faith as she has. I can do hard things.

keep the mood and the food real...............

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that's a hard thing to witness. And you most definitely can do hard things, Dana. Stay strong, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What shelley said...covered in hugs.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!