Mr King Passed Today

Mr King passed away today. Yesterday his wife released back to Heavenly Father. I consider that to be the most amazing act of faith. They had just celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary at the 1st of this month. I will miss seeing them at the breakfast table drinking their instant coffee with CNN blasting in the background. They loved Nutella on toast. Every morning!

I think I still have a job. She will need someone to check in on everyday. I am waiting to see if the daughter talks her into going back Ohio. I am all for whatever is best for her. I love this lady! Still not freaking out. What will be will be.

I hope I can show as much faith as she has. I can do hard things.

keep the mood and the food real...............

Comments

  1. I'm sure that's a hard thing to witness. And you most definitely can do hard things, Dana. Stay strong, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What shelley said...covered in hugs.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman