Oh My Toe!

Tuesday already? Well class today wasn't too bad. I have to improve my typing skills. I can't not look at the keyboard. I type so slow. Signed up for an online typing class. Anywoo, felt a lot better about computers in general. Got 100% of all assignments done. (wipes brow with hankie)

Last night I had to get an in grown toe nail taken care of. Ouch! I want to walk in the morning. I will have to see how it feels in a sneaker. Wish me luck. I haven't walked with any regularity since I moved. So it's time to get back at it. Food has been crap too. Not really bad, but bad enough. I haven't been on the scales. Think I will wait a bit to do that. I fit into those 14s. Why mess with it.

Had the oldest Gson over for Saturday night. Went to see Spy Kids. It was just ok. He loved it. Then we went shopping and then it RAINED!!! I know lots of excitement for rain. It poured. We were drenched between the car and front door. Of course, I couldn't get the door open and the water was pouring off the roof. It was so much fun. We dried off and snuggled and watched TV till I fell asleep. I am going to take advantage of this time. It won't last forever.

Sunday I went to church with my daughter and her family. The 5 year old gave his 1st talk in Sunday School. Too cute. I loved seeing my daughter up there helping him. Made me cry. I have such good kids.

Tonight it's book club. It was a short little book I read yesterday morning. I don't really want to go, but I need to start getting out more. I used to go all the time. The girl that took it over isn't my cup of tea, so I haven't been. I don't have to like everyone, and everyone doesn't have to like me. Just won't happen. If I don't want to go I don't have to. Right?? Tonight I will go for my BFF. She doesn't want to go alone, so I want to go for her. Tomorrow it's the King's. It looks like for now my job is safe. She doesn't want to put him in a care center just yet. They have been married 64 years. It's hard. They are just the sweetest.

Been keeping up with all of you. Haven't really commented, but know that I am lurking. It's not suppose to get out of the 90's this week. Thank the Lord!! I am so ready for cooler weather.

Keep the mood and the food real....................

Comments

  1. Sounds like you're keeping busy. That's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good place it sounds like you are in these days. Maybe keeping busy is one of the keys to the kindgom! Of being happy and fulfilled, that is! Busy.... but not TOO busy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman