Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wasting TIme

I am not feeling it. I wish I was. I have had a hard time bouncing back from the move. With the back and the heat I have not had any mojo. I haven't wanted to do anything. I have had a stomach bug too. I haven't been eating the best and haven't been walking either. BOO! It shouldn't last too much longer. I just need a chance to regroup.

The kids talked me into buying a TV that has WiFi. So glad I did. I put it in the living room. It has gotten me out of my bedroom, which is were I have been know to hyphenate. I have been watching Cosby. Big waste of time. I should be unpacking, but like I said, not feeling it.

I am still loving school. The teacher read my essay out loud in front of the class because he liked it so much. One of three read. I was so proud. It was about some one who made a difference in my life. I cried when I wrote it. This writing thing is very therapeutic. Well, duh. Why have I blogged for over 2 years. I think I am going to take a typing class. It's going to be hard to be in the computer class and type the way I type. I have to look at the keyboard. So I am going to do an online class. I need to get back to admissions. Like I said , wasting time.

So I guess I need to kick my butt in gear. I need to get off this couch and get with it. So I guess I am going to sign off.

Keep the mood and the food real...............

6 comments:

  1. Hope you find your "mojo" soon. Patience and perseverance pays off.....just keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having your story read in class - that's really wonderful, Dana!

    I bet you are just feeling overwhelmed from the move - sometimes seeing the big picture of everything you have to unpack can be too much. Try breaking it down - maybe just make yourself unpack, say, the bathroom, or a couple of kitchen cabinets, each day? Hope you get your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl - Happy Birthday today!
    Maybe some birthday cheer will help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest of birthdays to you Miss Dana! Hope you have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Dana!!! Hope you have a GREAT day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it was an amazatastic birthday!

    much love,

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!