Wasting TIme

I am not feeling it. I wish I was. I have had a hard time bouncing back from the move. With the back and the heat I have not had any mojo. I haven't wanted to do anything. I have had a stomach bug too. I haven't been eating the best and haven't been walking either. BOO! It shouldn't last too much longer. I just need a chance to regroup.

The kids talked me into buying a TV that has WiFi. So glad I did. I put it in the living room. It has gotten me out of my bedroom, which is were I have been know to hyphenate. I have been watching Cosby. Big waste of time. I should be unpacking, but like I said, not feeling it.

I am still loving school. The teacher read my essay out loud in front of the class because he liked it so much. One of three read. I was so proud. It was about some one who made a difference in my life. I cried when I wrote it. This writing thing is very therapeutic. Well, duh. Why have I blogged for over 2 years. I think I am going to take a typing class. It's going to be hard to be in the computer class and type the way I type. I have to look at the keyboard. So I am going to do an online class. I need to get back to admissions. Like I said , wasting time.

So I guess I need to kick my butt in gear. I need to get off this couch and get with it. So I guess I am going to sign off.

Keep the mood and the food real...............

Comments

  1. Hope you find your "mojo" soon. Patience and perseverance pays off.....just keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having your story read in class - that's really wonderful, Dana!

    I bet you are just feeling overwhelmed from the move - sometimes seeing the big picture of everything you have to unpack can be too much. Try breaking it down - maybe just make yourself unpack, say, the bathroom, or a couple of kitchen cabinets, each day? Hope you get your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl - Happy Birthday today!
    Maybe some birthday cheer will help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest of birthdays to you Miss Dana! Hope you have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Dana!!! Hope you have a GREAT day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it was an amazatastic birthday!

    much love,

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman