Weekend Wrap Up


I had a great weekend. Saturday I went to work for both of my ladies. I was icky sicky on Friday, so I made up for lost time. Then I went and picked up my Gkids, all FOUR of them Saturday evening. I am so glad I did. We had a blast. Made french toast Sunday morning. We then went for the 1st time of this season to the bird park! I love the bird park, and so do they. The 1st thing they always do is get a stick to go fishing. We spend the 1st 30 mins trying to find just the right stick :) We spent about 2 hours there. Then we headed out to their place. Javi had to give a talk in church. He and I wrote it while he was at my house. It was cute getting to watch him give the talk. Then I headed home and to bed early. That is a full weekend for me. We also stopped at Petco and I walked out with 4 new fish. Cheap fish. The kids love it. I am a sucker.

I am way down on the scales for the past couple of time 191.2. Lowest in a long time. I am finding that keeping busy really helps me to not think about food as much. Well, that and I have been having hormones from hell. It's been crazy, I thought I was over with my monthly, guess not. Seems like the past couple have months I have had one. I really has reeked havoc with me emotionally, but I have lived through it. Anyway, enough of the bad....

I am still loving school and I plan on going again next semester. It's hard,but in a good way. I got another little job once a week as well, so life is plugging right along. I really wanted to go see my sister for the girl cousin party, but alas, I don't think I will be able to. It's ok. I don't think I went last year either. I wish I could just drive. I could , I guess, but my little car has worked so well for me, I don't want to make her work really, really hard. My daughter and her hubs bought a newer, more expensive used Honda, and it is already in the shop with blown head caskets. Not so good. Theirs was under warranty, but I wouldn't be so lucky. I bought mine from a kid my last trip to Utah, no warranty included.

Well I best be saying so long, farewell. I am walking with my old walking buddy. She has the whole week off for Fall Break. I think I will stop by my son's on the way home from Mrs King's this afternoon. Just to say hello, maybe help them with unpacking. I have no big plans for this week, suppose to go to the doctor's this afternoon, but think I will postpone it till I get some blood work done. It's all done on a cash basis now, ouch!

Keep the mood and the food real................

Comments

  1. Hope your day is great!
    Get completely over the Icky Sickies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying school and life in general!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going ok. Keep on truckin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend!!! Life is good, right?!
    I find that keeping busy keeps my mind off food too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've been having a great old time of it lately :) It does seem when you're happy and busy the weight stuff just falls in place. Loved hearing about you and the gkids as always :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY.
    lovelovelove when life treats you GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman