Another Crazy Dream!

Another job found me! More hours and good money. The only draw back is the woman never stops talking. If it was uplifting I would love it. She complained for a solid 6 hours yesterday. Bless her daughter's heart, that's all I can say. How the daughter turned out to positive in any way is a miracle! The woman is obsessed with keeping her money. She has lots of money, and she can't take it with her. Her daughter is taking her to the Dr. and dentist and trying to do what's best for her. All she sees is $$$$ "flying out the window". Her words, not mine. Anyway, I am going to do my best to be a force for good in her life. Wish me luck!

I have been eating more lately. I am up 2 lbs from last week. I haven't been able to walk in a few days, which is crazy, cause the weather has been wonderful! I am going to reset my priorities and get back on track. I went food shopping, that's always a step in the right direction.

I had a crazy dream last night that Taylor Lautner (is that how you spell that werewolf's name)? Anyway, we were on our honeymoon (told you it was a dream) yet he refused to consummate the marriage. Story of my life :) Made me wake up with a headache. I have no idea why I dreamed about him. I am not a fan, at all. Anyway, dang I thought I might get a little action. Dream sex is ok, right?? It's the only kind of sex I have had in over 10 years...lol.

I have been reading a lot of new blogs and finding a bunch of new wisdom. Loved Dawn's latest post. She really is my hero! I can't wait to see when Shelly runs again. It's the little things that make me smile.

Well I am off to try and figure out this damn Excel homework. I am sucking at Excel. Going to need some extra help. I am going to buy 2 class mates a Subway gift card. Not much, but at least I can buy them lunch. They have really helped me out! It's almost Friday. Where has the week gone?

Keep the mood and the food real..............

Comments

  1. Your dream cracked me up - "story of my life" is still making me giggle!

    I took a couple of Excel classes a while ago. It's a neat program, but moving the cells and stuff reminded me of math, which is NOT my forte, so I only grasped the basics. Glad you are getting some help - sometimes just having a different explanation will help you make the connection. Hopefully that will be the case for you. :)

    Love that you're excited for me running again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love our little blogging community.
    It's part of my daily life.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been missing :) Thanks for the kind words (think you were talking about me lol) you are my hero too :) Glad to hear you have a new job hope your positive vibes will rub off on the woman. Your dream cracked me up too lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman