A GIft

Good Morning! I hope everyone is enjoying their life where ever they are. Life is plugging right along for me. I am really struggling with excel, but I have been offered a tutor and so far I haven't needed it. It seems to just matter that it's there waiting for me. Isn't that how it is with lots of things in life.

I have had this habit of living in the future. I am scared to death that even after a little school I am not going to be able to get a job that will pay enough to support me. The job I had at the school, if I get serious with myself, paid me much more then I probably deserved. I really don't have the skills to match the money I was getting. I feel like a hypocrite. I am so mad that they pay their own family too much, but it was ok when I was working there. Yep, hypocrite. Actually, I was making a living wage, not a lot, but living. I

My goal is try to live in the present, that's why they call it a gift....lol. It only makes me nervous and worried. Guess what, I can't do anything about the future. I just have to be prepared for it. Both temporally and spiritually. Right now I am doing my best in both areas. So there ya go!

I am about the same on the scale. Low 190's last time I weighed. I haven't walked in days. Really need to take care of that. I am really letting this go, and it's not good. Been doing some stress eating, it's to be expected. I just have to rein it in. School will be over for about 5 weeks in about 4 weeks. WOW! I guess I am going to continue with the next computer class. I really need to. Time marches on, an so will I! You really never know what the Lord has in store for you.

Keep the mood and the food real......

Comments

  1. You doing good girlfriend! All we can do is take it one day at a time. My next post will be about my first adventure back out into the exercise realm after being lazy for awhile........stay tuned. lol Just get out the front door and the rest will take care of itself. Open up the front door and put your foot out......Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty computer savvy and Excel still baffles me, so don't feel like you are alone in that. Hang in there, you are improving your marketable skills, and that's all that matters.

    As for the weight/food/exercise thing, it is hard when you are under extra stress. So don't be too hard on yourself. "Time marches on and so will I"...I like that attitude. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i'm in your position i think i have to blessed of who am i and just accept the situation around me. Just take slowly but sure steps when walking in this life because if we walking too fast usually we can't control our steps and the chance is we might stumble , that's something we don't want in our life right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer