loving myself

School has begun. Again, I am the oldest in each class. I think these classes are going to a lot funner. In my Soc Behavior class instead of writing papers you have the option to do 20 hours of "service learning." I called the city attorney's office to work there. I thought it would be interesting to be on "the other side" lol. I hope they will let me work there even though I have "a past." The woman is suppose to email me some info. If not there are a lot of other options. I like both of the teachers.

I have been putting my resume out there. Yes, I finished it.....(patting myself on the back. That was hard. I made it a big deal and really it wasn't that hard. I have a couple of job interviews next week. My niece is here, but she hates it and wants to go home. She wrecked her car on the way here. She nodded off. I had to go pick her up about 100 miles away. Didn't make it back home till 3 AM. She has been very sweet, but has made it clear to everyone that when the car is done, she is gone. It's too bad. She is going back to a bad situation and loser friends that aren't going anywhere. We are praying she changes her mind. She does have a job interview today, so maybe she'll change her mind. I really do like having her here.

My eating has gone from bad to worse. I keep buying stupid stuff. Though I have been eating "cuties" like there is no tomorrow. Then I go and eat 4 doughnuts. WTF?? I don't even like sweets. I walked 3 miles yesterday, but it has been a while since I did that. Now with school, it will be even harder. I wish I was in the gung ho mood, but alas, I am not. Not sure what's "eating" me but for some reason I am not loving myself enough to treat myself with loving kindness. Really need to work on that. Blogging daily was a great motivator. I really should be doing more of it. I am going to try.

Well today is a new day. A fresh start. I will do my best to make wise choices and love myself.

Keep the mood and the food real................

Comments

  1. I challenged my TOPS group to try Sean's Calorie bank and trust for a week so I'm starting that today, no more permission from myself to eat over my calorie amount, maybe you can try it with me :) Way to go on getting your resume done. Hope you get the time at the states attorneys office that does sound cool. Hope your niece chances her mind. Here's to loving ourselves :) *hugs my friend*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost my comment boo hooo :( big hugs to you Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot going on. Hang in there and keep pushing forward. Your new class should be more fun! I hope your niece gets her act together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on the same "cutie" train, but thankfully no donut holes, lol. Proud of you for getting that resume done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ate my last cutie the other day!!
    Hang in there you will come through stronger than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just cuz there IS no tomorrow..... I loved those Cuties, too!
    It comes and goes - doesn't it.... I guess like so many things in life.
    And then one day - we have had enough! And start completely over.
    But on a much higher level.
    You and me - see ya on the next level up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman