Cross everything you got!

Still kicking! I have been putting out at least 50 resumes a week. I have got one call back. It's kind of far away, and not really what I want, but what are you gonna do. I do feel some of my old confidence coming back. I have found a bunch of jobs that I would be perfect for. I am hoping that "Superbowl Monday" might be part of the reason that I didn't hear from more people. Everybody keep your fingers crossed for me.

I am feeling better. The fuzzies and the headache have backed off. I hope it stays that way for a while. You know, I am pretty sure that my rotten food diet as something to do with my icky feelings and achey bones. When my niece leaves this Sunday I am really going to try to get back to the normal me. I have been trying to fatten her up. She came to me so thin. Her 30 days stay is up this weekend. She has been waiting to get out of here since the day she got her. I am not taking it personally. She is suffering from that damn disease that tells you you don't have one. I'm afraid out of mind that she is going back to her loser friends and lifestyle. She spends most of her time with her face in the phone or in the computer. She spends lots of time on the phone as well. I can't make her decisions for her. I love her and really I have enjoyed having her here. I wish her well for sure. I told her she better not break my sister's heart. I really love my sister and she deserves to have a daughter that has a great life and that doesn't cause her grief. Anywoo......

Spanish today. I will find out how bad I did on my test Thursday. I was fuzzy, I will be very surprised if I got a decent grade. I am going to need to get a tutor. I love my sociology class, but it kind of leaves me feeling sad to be a human. I am grateful for the anchor of my religion. It really does answer lots of the deep questions of life. At least for me it does.

Gotta get going. I am walking a little boy to the bus stop for his young mother. She was left by her hubs with 4 children 5 and under. They are not easy children either. I think the boys have some developmental problems. It's too damn bad.

I weighed 199.7 on Wed. Too close to the danger zone. I really wish the mojo will come back, yet I know I have to work it to make it work.

Keep the mood and the food real................

Comments

  1. Getting a tutor is the only way!
    I always help the poor little Nursing School students!
    YOU GO GURL! You can (and are) doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing everything :) Hope things work out for your niece. Glad you got the time with her at least. I know I miss having my niece around more. Hope the test turns out ok. Nice of you to walk the little boy to the bus stop he will remember that forever :) Yea, the whole weight thing, it's stress, we have to breath and let things go more :) Miss ya, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERYTHING IS CROSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't bother with the job. They wanted me to sell insurance. The guy was too slick and the kind of money he promised wasn't realistic. If if it's too good to be true, it usually is. I felt so disappointed on the way home, decided to press forward, having FAITH that there will be something better waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman