Spring Break

I finally remembered not to eat this morning, so I can go get my lab work done.  Go me!  I was suppose to get it done last week.  Kept forgetting NOT to fill the ole pie hole first thing in the morning.  I went to church yesterday, though I really didn't feel like.  Then after I was glad I went.  That's always how it is.  Over the weekend I went to The Aloha Festival.  Got to see some old friends.  That was nice. 

It's Spring Break this week.  I have the job interview this morning at 10.  Cross fingers.  This is the home care job.  I am pretty sure I have it, but nothing is ever set in stone until the deal is done.  To tell the truth, I am a little nervous.  I almost scared myself into not going.  What's wrong with me??   I AM going no matter what. 

I hope to be able to spend some time with the Gkids this week as well.  It's been a while since I've seen anyone.  Hope everyone has a good week.

Keep the mood and the food real.............


Comments

  1. Good luck on the interview (that I KNOW you are at right now!!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on the job interview. Also, try to spend some time with the grandkids, if you can. Connecting with family is always such a boost for me! They make my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job getting the blood work done! Good luck with the interview I'm sure you'll be great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer