Familair Joy

Good morning!  Just a quick check in.  I weighed myself and I am down 7 lbs from 10 days ago.  Yippy!  I have been walking every morning and really trying to watch what I eat.  I would like to be down another 5 by the time my family gets here the end of May.  It's doable :)

I am feeling that old joy that I used to feel long ago.  I spent yesterday with my new Gdaughter and then went and visited with my little old lady friend.  She is quite popular at the new assisted living place.  It's funny to see all the old guys hitting on her.  She seems happy, but misses her hubs.  It hasn't even been a year.  The past few months were just a whirlwind for her, yet she manages to remain happy and optimistic.  What an example for me.  I love old people.......they make me feel so young :)

Today I am going to take my Horder Lady to the movie.  I have a break in the fundraising while they fine tune things.  I listened to a This American Life about political fundraising, kind of eye opening.  Give it a listen.  SO much money!!  I guess it really is what makes the world go round.  I wish it wasn't like that, but I have to be realistic.

Well I hope everyone has had a good week,

Keep the mood and the food real...............

Comments

  1. So glad you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes us wonder why we don't do the things that bring us joy all the time huh? Glad you're feeling good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brisk walk is very good exercise for weight loss, and keep one healthy and rejuvenated, a regulated diet enables us to maintain our physiques, happy to know that you have lost 7-10 lbs.
    recliner chair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman