Back Again

Well here I am again today.  I really don't know what to write but I was so excited to see that my sweet friends remember me.  I got up early this morning and walked 2 miles.  I have found a new walking buddy and that helps so much!  I am living with my daughter and her family since returning from Utah about a year ago.  I do like it and love having my Gkids around all the time.

 Anywoo.....they went to a family reunion and will be out of town till next week.  I did some just me grocery shopping and it was nice.  I don't usually food shop, or if I do it's for the family.  My family eats at all different times so I have been just grabbing some healthy take outs and eating when I want.  It's not like that all the time, but sometimes.If I am eating usually I have 5 faces in my face trying to "have just a bite".  Actually that has helped me not eat so much.

It's been an adjustment living with 5 kids and 2 more adults.  I am working doing house cleaning and elder care.  I have plenty of work and all in all life is good.  I have lots of free time when I am working the elder care so it is the perfect time to blog.  Planning on chicken and squash for dinner.  Lunch is a salad.  I forgot how I use to eat when I was loosing.  Having the kids gone for a week will force to to cook for myself and it will all come back to me......at least I hope so.

keep the mood and the food real.................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman