Never Give Up

     I was pretty sure I had forgotten how to even use blogger. Blogger didn't make it easy, but I figured it out. I have really started to get down to business in the weight loss department. Looking for a way to be held accountable and successful. I know that keeping a journal was I huge reason for my success a few years ago. I weighed this morning and I weighed 229.6 lbs. That is down from my highest regain weight of 255. I am doing using a Weight Watcher app and it has really helped. Started walking again about a year ago with a new walking buddy, but have not been consistent. I will walk about 3-4 days a week. Better then nothing, but not good enough. Will do better.

Ok let's see if I can do this again tomorrow!

Keep the mood and the food real........................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer